• Primary job duty is to sell SANICON’s IAAS offerings as well as subset of products and services
• Explore and understand customer requirements on both business and technical level.
• Build and maintain executive relationships with clients, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
• Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new business.
• Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability.
• Travel may be needed.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 3-5 years of field sales experience in the technology industry.
• 2-3 years of experience selling IaaS or PaaS with a demonstrated track record in reaching and exceeding sales goals in the technology industry.
• A post graduate (MBA in sales and marketing) would be an added advantage.
Salary & Perks:
• Good salary and incentives (depends upon experience).
• Early employee benefits.
|Job Category||Marketing & Sales|