Expand your profits. Grow your business. Add value to your customers.
$35o per year/domain
- Protects your domain from any changes that may affect its normal operation such as DNS modifications, WHOIS updates, or unauthorized transfers
- Ideal for high-profile websites, highly trafficked websites, well-known brands, or large enterprises but can be added to any eligible domain
- When enabled on a domain, additional authentication and validation procedures are implemented to prevent unauthorized access or modification to the domain’s settings
- The following TLDs are eligible for Registry Lock: .COM, .CA, and .NET. More coming soon
Registry Lock is available as an annual subscription, at a cost of $350 USD per domain, there is a $75 USD set-up fee per domain. Each annual subscription includes 5 registry changes (such as DNS or contact changes). Additional changes above 5 are $85 USD each. (Taxes Extra)
Adding Registry Lock
Send a request to [email protected] with your intention to purchase the service, the domain name you wish to lock, and someone from our team will get back to you shortly. Please ensure the WHOIS information is up-to-date as we will use it to validate the registrant’s contact information.
$5 per year/per domain
- Hides the identity of a Registrant when a user does a WHOIS lookup on that Registrant’s domain
- Protects the Registrant’s identity, including home address, phone number, and email address
- Blocks spammers, identity thieves and scammers
- When enabled, masked contact information will appear in the public WHOIS database
Enabling Contact Privacy
You can enable Contact Privacy for a domain at any time through the Control Panel. If enabled, it expires at the same time as the domain name. If the domain is set to auto-renew, Contact Privacy also auto-renews (and incurs any associated cost) at the same time.
error: Content is protected !!